This contest has closed – winner is Dawn Atwood – Woo Hoo! Enjoy.
Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
Florida is so hot and humid in the summer. Sometimes I don’t know whether I’m breathing air or drinking it!
It makes you want to jump into a cold pool or eat yummy freshly made ice cream.
I don’t have a pool in my backyard. The space is currently occupied by vegetables and chickens; but I do have an ice cream maker – so I know the relief of having fresh, home made ice cream when I need it!
Now it’s your turn!
This is not just an ice cream maker though. It can make frozen yogurt and sorbet too. Major yummmmers!!!
Your neighbors and friends will be clamoring to come over. And it’s perfect for birthdays and block parties!
So how about that for a cool prize.
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; heavy-duty motor
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl; instruction book and recipes included
- Measures approximately 8-1/4 by 8 by 11-1/4 inches
Retail Value $145.00
This Giveaway ends on July 31, 2012
You can get 3 entries PER DAY – that’s right!
1) Fill out the “Giveaway Entry Form” below for the first Entry
2) Share to Facebook for a 2nd entry
3) Tweet on Twitter for a 3rd entry
And of course, your comment is always welcome! GOOD LUCK!