This contest has closed – winner is Allison Call – Woo Hoo! Enjoy.
I remember when I first dedicated my life to the gluten free route. I practically threw out my entire pantry – but the thing I kept were my vitamins.
Everyday I took my vitamins and ate the right things. But I still wasn’t 100%
Then I found out that vitamins have gluten in them!!! I mean, really? Is that actually necessary !?
Well it isn’t – that’s one of the reasons why I’m so honored to be partnered up with Wellesse so that we can offer you this superb gift basket!
Wellesse is an incredible company that makes liquid vitamins which have NO gluten in them. And your body will absorb these vitamins much faster and easier because it’s a delicious drink. Your stomach doesn’t have to break it down first – it’s practically instant and effortless!
What’s really cool is that the kids won’t run away from you when you tell them to take their vitamins. Happy, healthy, gluten free kids! Their formula can even be mixed with water or put into a smoothie!
Wellesse is dedicated to high quality and they’re certified gluten free by the GFCO – so no worries about cross contamination! Wellesse has every vitamin you need.
- 1 bottle each of all 9 Wellesse Liquid Supplements including Calcium with Vitamin D3, Multivitamin, B Complex Complete, Iron, Aloe Vera, B-12, Vitamin D3, Digestive 3-in-1 Health, Joint Movement Glucosamine. All are 16 oz bottles except for B-12 is a 2 oz with dropper.
- Wellesse Sample Pack with 4 of the 2 oz samples of select supplements
- Wellesse Shaker Bottle & Water Bottle
- “The Vitamin D Solution” book by Dr. Holick
- Wellesse pen & notepad
- Wellesse Sports bag
- Wellesse measurer – teaspoon and tablespoon
- Wellesse rubber opener
- Wellesse tote bag
- Wellesse Gift Cards – $50
This Giveaway ends on July 31, 2012
Retail Value: $200
You can get 3 entries PER DAY – that’s right! You can enter 3 times EVERY day!
1) Fill out the “Giveaway Entry Form” below for the first Entry
2) Share to Facebook for a 2nd entry
3) Tweet on Twitter for a 3rd entry
And of course, your comment is always welcome but it does not count as an entry.
GOOD LUCK! WOO HOOO!