This contest has closed – winner is Alex Hargrove – Woo Hoo! Enjoy.
I want one – I need one – I just have to have one!
That was the song I was singing for weeks about this grill. I love Wolfgang Puck and the fact that he made a reversible grill just adds to my love for him.
This clever designs makes cooking so much easier because it eliminates the hassle of getting out two separate grills to get the job done.
And this grill is small enough to bring to your friends house and neighbors barbeque but big enough to cook a good sized hunk of meat on!
All in all I think the Wolfgang Puck Reversible Nonstick Grill and Griddle is an outstanding product. I’m so glad you can now get one too!
- 1800-watt reversible grill/griddle with 207-square-inch cooking surface.
- Adjustable temperature control; nonstick surface for effortless food release.
- Grease channels promote healthier cooking; removable drip tray.
- Safety interlock system; heat-resistant handles for safe transport
This contest ends on July 31, 2012
You can get 3 entries PER DAY – that’s right!
1) Fill out the “Giveaway Entry Form” below for the first Entry
2) Share to Facebook for a 2nd entry
3) Tweet on Twitter for a 3rd entry
And of course, your comment is always welcome! GOOD LUCK!