This contest has closed – winner is . . .Kristen McClary!
Cuisinart 2-Pound Convection Automatic Bread Maker
Freshly made bread, warm and soft, is wonderful to eat. Waking up to the smell of fresh bread in the kitchen is like having a bakery right in your own home.
Cuisinart offers expert engineering in a compact bread maker that automatically adjusts speed and timing, and circulates air while baking. Exclusive Low Carb, and Artisan Dough settings are just 2 of 16 preset menu options available with the touch of a button.
And it has a special setting for Gluten Free Bread making!
Cuisinart adds 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes, to give bread lovers a choice of over 100 bread, dough, cake – and even jam – combinations!
This particular bread maker is so easy to use that it’s practically magic!
- Programmable bread machine with convection fan adjusts speed and timing for foolproof results.
- 16 preset menu options including Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings.
- 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes.
- Audible tone indicates when to add mix-ins.
- 12-hour delay-start timer.
- Power-failure backup.
- Measures 18 by 12-1/5 by 14-7/8 inches.
Retail Value: $129.00
Contest Ends October 31, 2012
You can get 3 entries PER DAY – that’s right!
1) Fill out the “Giveaway Entry Form” below for the first Entry
2) Share to Facebook for a 2nd entry
3) Tweet on Twitter for a 3rd entry
And of course, your comment is always welcome! GOOD LUCK!