Gluten Free at QVC

by Carol Kicinski on March 16, 2011

Post image for Gluten Free at QVC

I would be willing to venture that most of you have watched QVC at one time or another. I would be willing to further venture that a good number of us are closet QVC watchers and fans and have bought many products there!  After all, QVC, the 24 hour shopping network, does have a way of captivating the viewers with its neighborly, entertaining and informative segments.  I can not count the number of times I have personally been channel surfing and landed on QVC and kept watching, even when they were selling something that I had no need for or interest in, much less when I saw something I wanted!

On Wednesday, March 23, 2011 sometime during the 4:00 PM (EST) hour I will be on QVC with my new cookbook, Simply…Gluten-free Desserts.

And QVC is doing a whole hour on gluten-free foods and cookbooks, it just doesn’t get much more mainstream than QVC with it’s millions of viewers, so I am very excited to be part of this exciting television event.

I was recently in Pennsylvania at the QVC headquarters and studio and let me tell you, I was seriously impressed!  Not only do they produce live television 24 hours a day, 7 days a week but this company is one with true scruples.  Over and over again it was stressed upon me that they value honesty, genuineness and integrity – and it’s obvious in their shows.  I am very pleased that they have chosen my book to feature.

So I hope you will tune in and catch me chatting it up with one of the gracious hosts, displaying a gorgeous array of gluten-free desserts  and celebrating the abundance of gluten-free foods and the lifestyle!

xo,
carol

Categories:    Misc - Fun & Crazy

Jenn Preston March 16, 2011 at 10:42 am

That is TERRIFIC! I’ll put a memo on my Iphone so I can’t miss it:)
Have a blessed day!

Jeri March 16, 2011 at 12:25 pm

I’m so excited for you and definitely will be watching. QVC? That’s huge! Hey, the Pioneer Woman did it and so can you. What’s most exciting is getting the word out on Celiac and what gluten free means to a national audience. Knowledge is power!!

Carol, Simply Gluten Free March 16, 2011 at 12:35 pm

I could not agree more! Thank you.

Karen@Cook4Seasons March 16, 2011 at 12:47 pm

Woo-hoo! Rock star status…kudos to you on the big screen – I hope you sell millions. I’ve pre-ordered my copy! And Happy St Paddy’s Day from one Irish lass to another.

Angie Halten March 16, 2011 at 5:09 pm

I will be celebrating along with you! We need more people like you getting the gluten free message out there. Good on you girl!

Angie.

Gluten Gladiator March 16, 2011 at 7:14 pm

I have been on QVC twice. You will sell ALOT of product. Trust me.

Kim-Cook It Allergy Free March 17, 2011 at 1:07 am

You are one amazing lady, my sweet friend. I could not be any more excited for you!!! Looking forward to next Wednesday and will be spreading the word high and low. This is just too great!!
xo
k

Paula March 17, 2011 at 1:08 am

Congratulations! How exciting that you’ll be there, representing the gluten free community. I can’t wait to see it!

Cathy March 17, 2011 at 1:39 pm

I will be looking forward to the show. I wish you well in your new undertaking. QVC is the best and having alternative gluten free cookbooks makes it even better.

Cynthia March 17, 2011 at 10:51 pm

Excellent!

Just saw your stuff on Day Time TV, you are as lovely as ever.

The Celiac Husband March 18, 2011 at 8:48 am

I jusy checked it out. They are streaming it online! Since QVC is not on TV in Canada.
Will watch it for sure.

Gluten Free Diva March 20, 2011 at 5:14 pm

This is just too exciting for words. I do watch it now and then and have always suspected that they are a very ethical company. So glad for you!!!! I’ll definitely be watching!

NYNJROCKMOM March 22, 2011 at 10:06 am

This is wonderful– best of luck! (Gave you a little shoutout on my R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) FB page). We’ll all be watching.

Carol@easytobeglutenfree March 23, 2011 at 11:58 am

Congratulations!! You do us proud!

Jeri March 23, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Just finished watching you. You looked beautiful and did an amazing job. Everything on the table looked yummy.

Suzan March 23, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Cookbook looks great and you looked so comfortable on QVC!! Congrats ( ( ordered the cookbook!!)

Lorenzo Beronilla March 26, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Terrific job on the QVC Gluten Free segment!…”Us” Gluten Free producers appreciate you leading the way.
Hope to see you @ QVC when I have my day.
Good Luck and Much Success!
Lorenzo