Crown Roast of Pork
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (9- to 10-pound) crown roast of pork
- 1 cup apple juice Stuffing of your choice (cooked)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a small bowl combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place the roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Brush the roast with the seasoned oil mixture. Bake for 1 ½ to 2 hours, basting frequently with the apple juice until an instant read thermometer reads between 150ºF to 160ºF (20 to 22 minutes per pound). Remove from oven and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Place a scoop of cooked stuffing in the center of the crown and serve the rest of the stuffing on the side.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.