Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Clusters
- 2 ½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed well
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons dark maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, raisins, walnuts, sunflower seeds, flax seed, cinnamon, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, banana, applesauce, grapeseed oil, and maple syrup. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until thoroughly incorporated.
- Form the mixture into tightly-packed cookie shapes about ½-inch thick using a scant ¼-cup (packed) per cluster. Arrange the clusters at least 1 inch apart on the baking sheets. Bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned and firm to the touch. Cool completely and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Makes about 22
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.