Cinnamon-Sugar Kale Chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil,melted
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 small bunch dinosaur kale
- Preheat the oven to 350oF. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine melted coconut oil, sugar, and seasonings. Whisk to combine. Dip the washed, trimmed, and dried kale on both sides in the bowl of sugar mixture. Shake off excess and place in an even layer 1/2-inch apart on the cookie sheet.
- You will probably need to bake them in batches. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until kale chips appear shriveled and Serve right away.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.