- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 2 ounces cranberry cocktail juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce triple sec
- Pour the superfine sugar onto a plate in the shape of a circle the size of the rim of your martini glass.
- Wet the rim of your martini glass with water and twirl it in the superfine sugar to give the rim a nice coating.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice and all of your remaining ingredients.
- Shake it up well so that your mixture gets nice and chilled. Strain your cocktail into your sugar rimmed martini glass.
Sit back and enjoy the evening
Makes 1 cocktail
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.