Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries, divided use
- 1–3 tablespoons granulated sugar, to taste
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream, divided use
- 1 ¼ cups gluten-free premium white chocolate chips, such as Nestle brand
- Grated dark chocolate, for garnish
- Puree 1 cup of the raspberries in a blender with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Taste the puree and add more sugar if needed. You want the raspberries sweetened but still slightly tart. Strain through a sieve and discard the seeds. Set the puree aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine ½ cup of the cream with the white chocolate chips and cook, stirring, until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat, stir in the raspberry puree, and let cool to lukewarm.
- Whip the remaining 1 cup cream until fairly stiff peaks form. Fold the raspberry white chocolate mixture into the cream in 3 additions. Refrigerate until the mixture is cold and has firmed up, at least 30 minutes. (Can be made a few hours ahead. Cover with plastic wraps and keep refrigerated.)
- Just before serving, whisk the mousse and spoon into dessert bowls, tea cups, wine glasses, or chocolate bowls. Top with remaining raspberries and grated chocolate
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.