Sparkling Passionate Peach (non-alcoholic)
- ½ ounce peach puree
- ½ cup ice
- 1 ½ ounces sparkling apple cider
- 1 ounce passion fruit puree
- Pour the peach puree into a champagne flute.
- In your blender, add the ice, sparkling apple cider, and passion fruit puree. Blend those ingredients together well until all of your ice is gone and your mixture is smooth.
- Pour your blended mixture into your champagne flute on top of the peach puree.
- Give your cocktail a good stir to mix the peach puree into your blended ingredients.
Makes 1 cocktail
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.