- 4 gluten-free individual pizza crusts, 7-8 inches in diameter
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- ¼ pound salami, thinly sliced and julienned
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke heart quarters, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, julienned
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and julienned
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 ounces bocconcini (small fresh mozzarella balls), cut into quarters
Spread each pizza with ¼ cup pesto. Arrange the rest of the toppings on the crusts and cook until the cheese is melted and the toppings are hot, about 5 minutes on the grill.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.