Course: Main Course
Servings: 4 Servings
Calories: 1511 kcal
- 4 gluten-free individual pizza crusts 7-8 inches in diameter
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- ¼ pound salami thinly sliced and julienned
- 1 jar marinated artichoke heart quarters, drained
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, julienned
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil drained and julienned
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 ounces bocconcini small fresh mozzarella balls, cut into quarters
Spread each pizza with ¼ cup pesto. Arrange the rest of the toppings on the crusts and cook until the cheese is melted and the toppings are hot, about 5 minutes on the grill.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1511 Calories from Fat 504
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56g 86%
Saturated Fat 17g 85%
Cholesterol 32mg 11%
Sodium 3647mg 152%
Potassium 228mg 7%
Total Carbohydrates 200g 67%
Dietary Fiber 7g 28%
Protein 48g 96%
Vitamin A 30.5%
Vitamin C 16.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.