Grilled Barbecue Chicken Pizzas
- 12 tablespoons gluten-free barbecue sauce, divided use
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 4 gluten-free individual pizza crusts, 7-8 inches in diameter
- 8 ounces smoked gouda cheese, grated
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Combine 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce with the chicken.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce on each pizza crusts.
- Divide the grated cheese among the pizzas, spreading in a thin layer.
- Top with the chicken and onion slices.
- Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce.
- Cook until the cheese is melted (about 5 minutes on the grill).
- Top with cilantro and serve.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.