- 3-4 pounds chicken thighs (bone-in or boneless is fine)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cooked brown rice, for serving
- Use a 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Place the chicken in the cooker insert.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and pepper in a small bowl .
- Pour evenly over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for about 4 hours.
- Serve over a bed of brown rice with a drizzle of sauce from the pot. (If you’d like more sauce to serve at the table, make an additional batch on the stovetop).
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.