Servings: 2 Servings
- 4 to 5 kale leaves
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- ½ avocado pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts
- 4 cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- ½ lemon juiced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Remove the stems from the kale.
- Chop the leaves and place them in a large bowl.
- Mix in the red onion, avocado, walnuts, and cherry tomatoes.
- Whisk the lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and vinegar with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour over the salad, toss to coat, and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 298 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g15%
Vitamin A 240IU5%
Vitamin C 28.5mg35%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.