Sweet Roasted Onions
- 1½ pounds sweet white onions, peeled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the onions in a large roasting pan in a single layer and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme and serve warm.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.