Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
- 1¼ cups Basic Pancake Mix (see here)
- ¾ cup milk or non-dairy milk
- 4 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Grapeseed or vegetable oil, for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 200ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, milk, applesauce, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat until a drop of water sprinkled on the pan sizzles immediately.
- Brush the pan with oil and let heat for a few seconds.
- Ladle a scant ¼ cup of pancake batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook until the bottoms are golden brown and the edges appear dry, about 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook another minute or until the bottoms are browned.
- Keep the cooked pancakes warm in the oven while preparing the rest. Serve warm.
Makes 8-10 pancakes
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.