Easy Avocado Dip
- 2 medium to large ripe avocados, pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a food processor fitted with the steel blade or a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Process until completely smooth. Serve within 1 hour.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.