Asparagus & Endive Salad with Boiled Eggs
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut on the diagonal into 2-inch pieces
- 4 small Belgian endive heads, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4-8 boiled eggs, peeled and halved
Place the asparagus pieces into a high-sided skillet. Add about ¼-inch of water to the pan. Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer until the asparagus is bright green and crisp-tender, 2-4 minutes. Drain the asparagus in a colander and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the endive and fennel to the bowl with the asparagus. Toss to combine. Add the oil, lemon juice, and honey. Toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve the salad with the boiled eggs on the side.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.