- 1½ pounds ground chuck
- ½ pound ground sirloin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 gluten-free hamburger buns , optional
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine the ground chuck, sirloin, salt and pepper.
- Gently mix with your hands, being careful not to over-mix.
- Divide the meat into 6 equal portions.
- Shape into flat, uniform patties.
- Using your thumb, make an indentation in the center of each patty.
- Cook 5 minutes per side for medium burgers.
- Before taking the burgers off the grill, brush them with melted butter or olive oil.
- Toast the buns on the grill if desired and serve with the burgers.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.