Pico De Gallo
- 12 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 large white onion, finely diced
- 3-4 jalapeño peppers, seeds and veins removed, finely minced
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, stems removed, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, jalapeño peppers and cilantro in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the lime juice and stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
(Best served within 2 hours of preparing. If you need to make it ahead, pour the Pico de Gallo through a strainer and discard the liquid before serving.)
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.