Strawberry Cilantro Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ¼ cup cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon powdered stevia
- ½ teaspoon coconut flakes
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Transfer to serving glasses and enjoy! (Can be served over ice if desired.)
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.