White Bean & Artichoke Salad
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (or 1¾ cup cooked cannellini beans)
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen artichokes, thawed
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons herb-infused olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- Combine the cannellini beans, artichokes, and red onion in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the beans and stir to coat.
- Add the arugula a few handfuls at a time, tossing to coat and wilt slightly.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving to blend the flavors.
Serves 3 as a vegan main course, or 4-6 with added protein
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.