- 2½ cups cold tomato juice , divided use
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper , seeds and veins removed, finely chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber , peeled and finely chopped
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper , seeded and finely chopped
- In a blender, puree 1 cup of the tomato juice with the garlic and jalapeño.
- Pour into a bowl and stir in the rest of the tomato juice along with the cucumber and bell pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour into 2-ounce shot glasses to serve.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 575IU12%
Vitamin C 24.1mg29%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.