Keep cleaning up simple by making this one-pot Vegetable Curry. It only takes 5 ingredients to make this satisfy dinner that can be served with a side of rice.
Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion halved and thinly sliced
- 3 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2-4 tablespoons gluten-free red curry paste
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 14-ounce can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sweet potatoes and cook until the vegetables are just starting to brown, 4-5 minutes. Add the curry paste to taste and stir to combine. Stir in the coconut milk. Cover, lower the heat, and simmer until the vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes. Remove the lid from the pan, add the garbanzo beans, and cook for 1-2 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with rice if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 10010IU200%
Vitamin C 3.3mg4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.