Cornmeal Crusted Chicken Nuggets
- 1½ pounds chicken tenders, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup gluten-free cornmeal
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon or whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise substitute
Sprinkle chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Place cornmeal in a bowl, add the seasoned chicken, and toss well to coat. Discard any leftover cornmeal.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned and cooked through, 6-8 minutes.
Combine the mustard and mayonnaise. Serve with the chicken nuggets for dipping.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.