Mini Bananacado Fudge Cupcakes
These are one of those recipes you can bring to a party and trick people into eating healthy. They’re rich, sweet, gooey – everything you want in a cupcake.
- 2½ cups creamy unsweetened almond butter
- 1 cup honey or you can lower this to ¾ cup and add an additional banana
- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
- 2 large very ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 medium avocados pitted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line 2 mini muffin pans with paper liners.
In a large bowl, combine the almond butter and honey. In a blender or food processor, combine the eggs, bananas, vanilla, cocoa powder, and avocados to form a mousse-like consistency. Add the baking powder and baking soda. Fold the avocado mixture into the almond butter mixture.
Fill the muffin cups 1/3 full with batter. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are firming and centers are cooked through. Cool completely before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.