Thankfully, there are tons of really tasty, gluten-free pastas now on the market. I love walking down the aisles of the grocery store and seeing all of the different gluten-free options on the shelves.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 ounces fresh button mushrooms thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 celery stalks thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup uncooked gluten-free macaroni pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese optional
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker. In a large skillet over medium heat, add the beef, onion, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook until the meat is no longer pink. Drain any accumulated fat. Transfer the meat mixture to your slow cooker.
- Add the broth, tomatoes, celery, and carrots. Stir in the oregano and salt. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for about 4 hours. Stir in the pasta, cover, and cook on high for an additional 20 minutes or until the pasta is bite-tender.
- Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.