Easy Beef Brisket
This Easy Beef Brisket recipe will help put something fabulous on the table with very little hands-on time involved. Why not let your oven or refrigerator do the work for you?
- 1 3-pound beef brisket, trimmed of fat
- Gluten-free dry rub seasoning
- 1 large white or yellow onion thinly sliced
- 12 ounces gluten-free beer
- 12 ounces gluten-free barbecue sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar or coconut palm sugar
- 1 10-ounce can diced tomatoes and green chilies (such as RoTel), undrained
- 1½ pounds small white potatoes
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Generously season the brisket with dry rub seasoning on all sides. Place in a baking dish. Cover the beef with the sliced onions.
Combine the beer, barbecue sauce, sugar, and canned tomatoes and chilies. Pour over the beef and cover the dish with foil. Bake for 3 hours. Leave the oven on.
Remove the foil, add the potatoes and cook, uncovered for another 40-45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Let rest for 10 minutes, then remove and slice the beef. Return the beef to the dish. Spoon the sauce over the beef and serve.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.