Swiss Chard & Apple Detox Salad with Tahini Dressing
Swiss chard is a nutrient-rich green that’s made all the more delicious with the help of creamy tahini (sesame seed paste), sweet apples, and tangy orange juice in this simple salad.
- 1 medium bunch Swiss chard leaves chopped and stems finely chopped
- 2 medium sweet apples such as Honeycrisp, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 3 tablespoons raw walnuts chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 large orange
- 3 tablespoons tahini room temperature
- 1½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Kosher or fine sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss the chard with the apples, quinoa, walnuts, and parsley.
In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, tahini, olive oil, and turmeric. Pour over the salad and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.