Shrimp & Pesto Pizza
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 large or 2 small gluten-free pizza crusts
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- ½ cup plain ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes quartered
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese for topping, optional
Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and toss until firm and cooked. Remove from heat.
Place the pizza crust(s) on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Spread with the pesto. Add dollops of ricotta cheese, distributing evenly over the crust(s). Top with the cooked shrimp and tomatoes. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Top with grated Parmesan cheese, if using, and serve.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.