Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
Start your day on a healthy note by adding nutrient-rich, energizing greens to your morning meal. We make it easy with this simple recipe that incorporates fresh spinach in a healthy smoothie. Getting out of bed will be so worth it with this on the menu.
This simple recipe Starts your day off right with fresh spinach, banana and flaxseed.
- 1 cup ice
- 1 medium ripe banana frozen
- 1½ cups fresh spinach
- 3 tablespoons creamy unsweetened peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons honey or to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed optional
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-2 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk
Place all of the ingredients in a blender in the order listed, using 1 cup of milk to start. Blend on high until creamy and smooth, adding more milk, as needed, to achieve the desired consistency. Serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.