Gluten Free Shrimp Guacamole Bites Recipe
Shrimp Guacamole Bites are the perfect appetizer recipe for any party! Tortilla chips are topped with a simple guacamole and juicy roasted shrimp.They disappear quickly, so make sure to have plenty on hand. I have even made these for dinner for an easy and quick weekday meal.
Shrimp Guacamole Bites are the perfect appetizer recipe for any party! Tortilla chips are topped with a simple guacamole and juicy roasted shrimp.
- ¾ pound raw small shrimp peeled, deveined, tails removed(about 24 shrimp)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro plus more for garnish
- Bite-sized round corn tortilla chips
- Crumbled Cotija cheese for serving
Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 400°F.
Place the shrimp in a large mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, paprika, and salt. Toss to coat, then spread the shrimp in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Roast for 4-6 minutes, just until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through (do not overcook or the shrimp will be chewy). Set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the guacamole with the lime juice and 1 tablespoon cilantro.
To assemble the bites, top each tortilla chip with a spoonful of the guacamole and a roasted shrimp. Garnish with additional fresh cilantro and cheese. Serve at room temperature.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.