Pizza with Pulled Pork, Pineapple, Jalapeños & Arugula
This pizza takes just a few minutes to throw together and is a perfect combination of savory and sweet – a hit with both kids and adults alike!
This recipe was part of a “cook once, eat twice” spread in the magazine that offered ways to repurpose your leftovers from one recipe to another. To see where the leftovers used in this recipe came from, check out this Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Red Cabbage & Carrot Slaw recipe.
Pizza with Pulled Pork, Pineapple, Jalapeños & Arugula Recipe
- 1 cup gluten-free barbecue sauce
- 2 prepared gluten-free pizza crusts
- 5 ounces mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 cup leftover pulled pork
- ½ cup fresh or canned pineapple drained, chopped
- 1 jalapeño thinly sliced (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1 cup arugula roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spread barbecue sauce over pizza crusts, cover with cheese, and sprinkle on green onions, pork, pineapple, jalapeño, and arugula.
- Bake pizzas directly on the oven rack for 8-11 minutes, until cheese is bubbly. Serve with a side of the leftover slaw from the evening before.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.