Celebrate 4th of July with Red, White & Blue Parfaits
Happy 4th of July, America! I hope your day is going great and that you’re getting some much-needed barbecue/pool/outdoor/firework/family time! If you’re looking for a last-minute recipe for a patriotic dessert, this Gluten Free Red, White & Blue Parfaits recipe is a great one to make.
This recipe comes from our July/August issue of Simply Gluten Free Magazine, which is on newsstands now! It’s The International Issue and it features mouthwatering recipes from around the world – including a gorgeous 4th of July dessert spread with recipes from our longtime writer and associate editor, Hallie Klecker.
To see the rest of this recipe spread and all the other delicious content in this issue, head over to this page to see where you can pick up a copy!
Gluten Free Red, White & Blue Parfaits
- 16 ounces plain Greek yogurt or dairy-free yogurt
- Honey to taste
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces gluten-free graham crackers or gingersnaps crumbled
- 1 cup fresh strawberries chopped
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Mint leaves for garnish
- In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, honey (to taste), and vanilla extract.
- Place a few graham cracker crumbles into the bottom of each of 4 glasses or small jars. Layer the yogurt, berries, and graham crackers into the glasses, finishing each with berries and graham cracker crumbles on top. Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Recipe by Hallie Klecker
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers’ samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.