Gluten-Free Simple Maple Tahini Sauce Recipe
Try this delicious tahini sauce in my Roasted Carrots with Maple Tahini Sauce & Pumpkin Seeds recipe, or try one of these delicious ways to use it:
• Drizzle the sauce over roasted vegetables (try asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, and green beans).
• Use it as a dipping sauce for sliced vegetables or chicken tenders.
• Try it as a salad dressing for sturdy greens like kale, chard, and cabbage.
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4-6 tablespoons warm water or as needed
In a medium bowl, whisk together the tahini, maple syrup, lemon juice, and salt. Add water, a tablespoon at a time, until a pourable consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.