Easy Pineapple Avocado Summer Salsa
This Easy Pineapple Avocado Summer Salsa is such a deliciously simple recipe and it is packed with only good things. It is fresh, fun, healthy, and totally colorful. Use it as a dip served with tortilla chips or use it as a side or topper to grilled chicken, shrimp, or steak.
- Juice from 1 large lime (or 2 medium sized limes)
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 medium pineapple , cored and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 ripe medium avocados , cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Optional ingredient to add spice: 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and membrane removed for less heat, if desired, and finely diced
Whisk together the lime juice and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
In a medium serving bowl, add pineapple, avocado, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeño (if using).
Pour lime and salt mixture over pineapple/avocado mixture. Toss to combine. Add additional salt, to taste, if desired.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.