Sweet & Savory Strawberry Crunch Salad
This Sweet & Savory Strawberry Crunch Salad is a mix of sweet, tangy, and savory with the perfect amount of crunch. It is super easy to throw together and is very healthy.
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled, divided
- ½ head red cabbage , cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup feta cheese (omit for dairy-free)
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup Champagne (or apple cider) vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt, or more to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Thinly slice 1 cup of the strawberries and add to a salad bowl with the cabbage, feta, and pine nuts.
To a blender, add the remaining 1 cup of fresh strawberries, vinegar, honey, oil, salt, and pepper, and blend until smooth.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture. Let sit for at least an hour, or overnight, to infuse flavors before serving.
This can also become a hearty main dish if you add some grilled shrimp, flank steak, or chicken.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.