Cauliflower Mango Mojito Salad
Lime juice and zest, mint, and honey give this perfect summer salad a seriously refreshing twist. Diced mango adds a pop of sweetness.
- 4 cups riced cauliflower (see note)
- 2 medium ripe mangos , peeled, seeded, and diced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- Kosher or fine sea salt , to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper , to taste
Add the cauliflower, mangos, parsley, and mint to a large bowl and stir gently to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, honey, and lime zest. Pour over the salad and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Note: To make riced cauliflower, grate cauliflower on the large holes of a box grater or with the shredder blade of a food processor.
Make It a Meal: This salad makes the perfect accompaniment to grilled skewers. Arrange the salad on a platter and top with grilled seafood, chicken, beef, or vegetable skewers and a handful of chopped parsley for garnish.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.