Gluten-Free 3-Meat Sliders
This Gluten-Free 3-Meat Sliders recipe is simple summer cooking at its finest. Pop the ingredients into the slow cooker and relax.
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 2 yellow onions, sliced into rings
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- ½ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 12 gluten-free soft sandwich buns , for serving (optional)
- Large romaine lettuce leaves , for serving (optional)
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker. Place the meat into the slow cooker and add the onions, separating the rings with your fingers. Add the tomato paste, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and salt. Stir well to combine. The mixture will be quite thick and will look dry. Do not add water.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or until the meat has begun to break down and absorb the sauce. Serve on soft buns with your favorite toppings or in large romaine lettuce leaves.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 413 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g20%
Vitamin A 445IU9%
Vitamin C 4.6mg6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.