Gluten Free S’mores Cheesecake Recipe
When I was a little girl, I desperately wanted to join the Girl Scouts. I had visions of learning life saving skills and getting badges for such things as besting a raging river, finding my way out of the forest by looking at where the moss grows on trees and giving CPR to fellow Girl Scouts. I dreamed of camp-outs, songs around the fire and most of all, making and eating s’mores!
At the time, I was too young to join the Girl Scouts so my mom signed me up for Brownies. I donned my crisp brown uniform, all excited for the adventures ahead, only to find out that the only thing we did at the meetings was make macaroni art. Kind of ironic for a gluten intolerant girl, don’t you think?
My association with the Brownies did not last long. The closest we got to a camping trip was a meeting outside for an hour in the park. There was no roaring fire, no ghost stories and certainly no s’mores!
I’ve been obsessed with s’mores ever since.
Campfire is optional!
- Gluten-free non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (10.5-ounce) box Kinnikinnick gluten free Graham Style Crumbs (about 2 ½ cups)
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese , at room temperature
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips , melted and cooled
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff (marshmallow creme)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (2-ounce) milk chocolate candy bar, coarsely chopped
- 2 full sheets Kinnikinnick S’morables gluten free graham style crackers , coarsely chopped
- Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the graham style crackers, melted butter, and brown sugar, mixing until fully combined. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- Using an electric mixer, beat 1½ cups heavy cream until soft peaks form. Transfer the whipped cream to another bowl. Add the cream cheese to the mixing bowl and beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the powdered sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla, and salt, and beat until fully combined. Fold in the cooled melted chocolate and whipped cream until fully combined. Spread the mixture evenly on top of the crust. Refrigerate while making the topping.
- Preheat the broiler and place the top oven rack about 6 inches rom the heat source. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Spread the marshmallows in an even layer and place under the broiler until browned. About 3 minutes but watch closely so they don’t burn. Let cool.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the marshmallow fluff, ½ cup of heavy cream, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat on medium speed until thickened. Spread the topping on the filling.
- Sprinkle the cooled marshmallows, chopped chocolate and graham crackers on top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Release the springform and serve.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers’ samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.