Gluten-Free Dijon Beer Brats
These Gluten-Free Dijon Beer Brats are delicious, uncomplicated, and take few ingredients to make. They’re made in the slow cooker, too, which is a plus!
For more recipes that use gluten-free beer or to read articles about gluten-free beer, check out our gluten-free beer page.
- 8 gluten-free bratwurst links
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle gluten-free beer
- 16 ounces gluten-free beef broth
- ¼ cup whole grain brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 yellow onions , peeled and thinly sliced into rings
- ½ head red cabbage , sliced
- 8 gluten-free hoagie rolls , toasted (for serving)
Use a 6-quart slow cooker. Place the bratwurst into the slow cooker and add in the beer, beef broth, mustard, and brown sugar. Stir to combine. Place the onion rings and cabbage on top.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for about 3 hours.
Use tongs to serve the cooked bratwurst on toasted hoagie buns with a scoop of cooked cabbage and onion.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.