Hot Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe
Simple is the name of the game with this delicious Hot Honey Glazed Salmon recipe. All it takes is few common pantry staples, some fresh lemon juice and salmon filets, and the ultimate flavor-enhancer: everything bagel seasoning!
At my local grocery store they have been running low on supplies of meats that freeze well – chicken, beef, pork, etc. – but have had a pretty decent selection of fresh seafood, so I was able to scoop up some salmon filets and decided the rest of the meal I’d make from ingredients I already had on hand – honey (I used Wholesome), hot sauce, tamari, and lemon juice. The decision to add everything bagel seasoning was a great one, if I do say so myself.
Hot Honey Glazed Salmon
- ⅓ cup Wholesome Organic Honey
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari or gluten free soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 skin-on salmon filets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- Combine the honey, hot sauce, tamari, and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Let simmer 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Brush the salmon with olive oil and place skin-side down on the baking sheet. Brush the top of the filets with some of the honey mixture, then sprinkle the everything bagel seasoning on top. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Pour the rest of the honey over the salmon and serve with rice or quinoa.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.