Tofu Teriyaki Ramen
Noodles are a staple in many Asian cuisines, and they’re a staple in my house, too! This Tofu Teriyaki Ramen Recipe is full of flavor and seasoning that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 (14-ounce) block extra-firm tofu - pressed and cubed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon tamari, gluten-free soy sauce, or coconut aminos
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher or fine sea salt - to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- 10 ounces gluten-free ramen noodles
- 10.8 ounces Asian medley frozen vegetables (broccoli, baby corn, carrots, snap peas)
- ½ cup gluten-free teriyaki sauce - plus more for drizzling if desired*
- Sesame seeds
- Green onions - sliced
Start by making the crispy tofu. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a large bowl, toss the cubed tofu with all the tofu ingredients listed, until each tofu cube is covered. Place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 25-30 minutes or until the tofu starts to turn golden brown, flipping halfway through.
Meanwhile, cook the ramen noodles according to package directions. Cook the frozen vegetables according to package directions.
When the tofu is done baking, remove from the oven and set aside.
Drain and rinse the ramen noodles and return to the pot. Immediately pour the teriyaki sauce into the pot with the noodles and toss.
Add the vegetables and tofu to the noodles in the pot and stir to combine, then divide into bowls. Alternatively, serve the teriyaki noodles in bowls and top with the vegetables and tofu. Drizzle with more teriyaki sauce, if desired, and garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
*If making this recipe soy-free, Primal Kitchen, Fody Foods, and Ocean’s Halo are a few brands that make soy-free teriyaki sauce.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.