BBQ Deviled Eggs Recipe
Deviled eggs are one of my all-time favorite snacks. Hard-boiled eggs in general are great – but when you take them a step above by making them deviled eggs, now that is even better! Deviled eggs are also called stuffed eggs, salad eggs, Russian eggs, and dressed eggs – who knew they had so many names?! They are popular for entertaining, and although you can’t go wrong with the classic style, I also like to get creative with them. I’ve made Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs, Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs, Deviled Green Eggs & Ham, Halloween Deviled Egg Devils, and now BBQ Deviled Eggs.
For these delicious, summer-inspired deviled eggs, I used pastured eggs from Nature’s Yoke, organic mayonnaise, and barbecue sauce made without high-fructose corn syrup. Deviled eggs don’t take a whole lot of ingredients so I figure you might as well make them quality ingredients.
For more deviled egg recipes, click here.
BBQ Deviled Eggs
- 12 hardboiled pastured eggs , peeled
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Black pepper
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 green onions , minced
- Slice the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks into a small mixing bowl. Mash the yolks well with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix until very smooth. Pipe or spoon the filling back into the whites.
- Place the barbecue sauce in a squeeze bottle and drizzle some sauce over each egg. Garnish with the green onions.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.