Ranch Pork Chops
Forget about pork chops and applesauce. Have you tried pork chops and ranch seasoning? These Ranch Pork Chops with potatoes are an all-American dinner. And best of all, this dinner is made on just one sheet pan for easy clean-up!
Get more sheet pan dinners here:
- Italian Meatball Dinner
- Lemon Chicken & Broccoli
- Moroccan Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Salmon & Asparagus
Ranch Pork Chops
- 5 tablespoons (75 mL) olive oil, divided, plus more for preparing the pan
- 1 (3.2-ounce/90-gram) packet gluten-free ranch dressing mix, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound (454 g) baby Yukon Gold potatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) honey
- 4 boneless pork chops , about ½-inch thick
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- ¾ pound (340 g) green beans, trimmed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Brush a sheet pan with oil.
- Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix, and ½ teaspoon of pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Place the potatoes on a third of the sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix, the honey, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Pat the pork chops dry and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. After the potatoes have roasted for 25 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and place the pork chops in the middle, leaving a third of the pan for the beans. Brush the ranch mixture on top of the chops. Using the same mixing bowl used for the potatoes, whisk together 1 tablespoon olive oil and the rest of the ranch dressing mix. Add the green beans, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place the beans next to the pork chops onto the pan and spread in as evenly of a layer as possible. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Turn the broiler to high and broil for 2-3 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.