This Keto-Friendly Chili is made with easy-to-find ingredients and cooks in the slow cooker all day so you can have dinner cooking while you spend the day as you please!
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 4 andouille or Cajun-spiced sausages
- 1 (14-ounce/417-milliliter) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 onion , peeled and diced
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 2 cups gluten-free beef broth
- Add the beef, sausages, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and all the seasonings to the slow cooker insert. Stir in the broth.
- Cover, and cook on low for 8-10 hours. For chili, the longer the better, in my opinion; get the flavors to really meld together and provide the meat an opportunity to fall apart.
- If you'd like, you can help the meat out by shredding it completely with two large forks, or you can even pulse a few times with a handheld blender to naturally thicken the sauce.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Use a 6-quart slow cooker.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 311 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5g25%
Vitamin A 737IU15%
Vitamin C 6mg7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.