Give the gift of a Gluten-Free Meal Planning Service
Rather than material gifts, why not opt for services instead? Things like a massage or a pedicure always come to mind when thinking of services to gift people during the holidays, but what about relieving stress in another form? If you know someone who is new to gluten-free, struggling to figure out what to cook, feeling overwhelmed by the decision-making process of daily dinner ideas, or sick of the same ol’ same ol’, then a gift of our new Simply Gluten Free Meal Plan Series might be just the thing they need!
Our team, along with Sarah Kaminski, Certified Holistic Health and Lifestyle Coach, launched the Simply Gluten Free Meal Plan Series a few months ago, as a way to help those on a gluten-free diet take the stress out of meal planning.
When you sign up or give the gift of the Meal Plan Series to someone else, you (or the recipient) will get access to a members-only part of our website, where you’ll get a weekly plan of recipes that you can view/print, plus a weekly grocery list. The grocery list can be printed and brought to the grocery store with you (see example below) and it also contains tips for easier meal prep. You’ll also get access to our growing library of resources, including our Pantry Staple Guide, Egg & Dairy Substitutions, and more!
Sarah specializes in helping to take the struggle out of meal planning and part of how she does that is by showing you how to create as little waste as possible when cooking. What that means is if the week’s grocery list calls for a pound of carrots, you’re going to be using all or most of that pound of carrots in the recipes for that week; if it calls for 1 bell pepper, you might use half the bell pepper in one recipe and the other half in another recipe. In fact, 78% of our members report a lower grocery bill!
Simply Gluten Free Meal Plan Series is perfect for people who:
- Are new to gluten-free
- Are in a cooking rut (i.e. cooking the SAME meals all the time)
- Get stressed about meal time
- Buy too many groceries and don’t use them all
- Want to streamline their weekly meals
- Could use a break from thinking about and planning meals themselves
Do any of those sound like you or someone you know?! If so, get 50% off the first month with code GFFORME (rate will change to our regular $9.95/month price for the second month) and learn more about Simply Gluten Free Meal Plan Series here.
Here’s what some of our satisfied customers have to say:
- “I’m saving money by swapping the meal plans from delivered box meals.”
- “The recipes are tasty and super simple.”
- “Love the way you can adjust the serving sizes.”
- “I needed new ideas for gluten-free cooking. This is perfect!”
- “I love having fresh ideas for meals done for me each week. No more wondering what’s for dinner, or eating the same things over and over.”
- “LOVE this! Breakfasts keep me full until lunch! Blessing.”
- “The recipes are very good. Husband who is non-GF also enjoys.”