Juicy Turkey Breast Recipe
This Juicy Turkey Breast recipe can be made in the slow cooker or the pressure cooker … it’s your choice! This dish is perfect for meal prepping; simply make this on a Sunday and use it in soups, salads, sandwiches, or eat it as-is.
Juicy Turkey Breast
- 1 (3-5 pound/1.4-2.2 kilogram) fresh turkey breast
- ½ cup (120 mL) gluten-free turkey or chicken stock
- 1 medium onion , quartered
- 1 large stalk celery , chopped
- ½ teaspoon (3 g) kosher or fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon (1.2 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
Pressure Cooker Directions:
- Place turkey breast into the pressure cooker and pour stock evenly over the top. Nestle the onion and celery around the edges. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top and add fresh thyme sprigs. Lock the lid and set to high for 25 minutes.
- Naturally release pressure for 10 minutes before performing a quick release for any additional pressure. Before serving, check that the meat registers 165°F with an instant-read thermometer.
Slow Cooker Directions:
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker. Place turkey breast into the slow cooker and pour stock evenly over the top. Nestle the onion and celery around the edges. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top and add fresh thyme sprigs. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours, or on high for about 6 hours. Before serving, check that the meat registers 165°F with an instant-read thermometer.
Juicy Turkey Breast
Amount Per Serving
Calories 176 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 50IU1%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.