This Honey-Glazed Ham recipe is a delicious main dish for Easter and is really simple to put together but has a pretty presentation.
- 1 (5-6 pound/2.3-2.7 kilogram) cured ham
- 2 tablespoons (12.5 g) whole cloves
- 4-6 cups (0.95-1.4 L) pure apple juice
- ½ cup (118 mL) pure honey
- ½ cup (113 g) grass-fed butter
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the ham in a roasting pan equipped with a roasting rack. Using a pointed knife, lightly pierce the ham at even spacing, and “stud” the ham with the cloves. Pour the apple juice into the roasting pan until it has reached a depth of approximately 1 inch. Bake the ham for about 10 minutes per pound, until it reaches an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the honey and butter until it begins to bubble. Brush the honey glaze over the ham twice while cooking.
This recipe was featured in Simply Gluten Free Magazine. Get your subscription to the magazine and never miss an issue!
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.